"Professional" Dates

|

From time to time, I notice women who have no earthly reason to be dating online. I mean these women are so hot they are scorching. So why are they looking for dates online?


Well, Money or maybe they are so insecure and can't meet anyone on their own,that they ran right out and got head shots made to post online. Chances are, they are Pros. I mean that in every since of the word.
What I always thought was hysterically funny was that most dating sites don't match on your financial statement.
Even the one's that say they do - really don't. Most don't ask for a bank statement and you wouldn't provide one if they did.
So you meet a woman, who's looking for a guy that earns six figures - Today that's me!
Is that being dishonest? I don't know Barbarella, is it? Are you looking for marriage or a LTR (long term relationship) with a guy that only earns 5-figures a year (high 5 people!).
I get a beautiful dame on my arm and you get to ride in my Jaguar that I rented for the weekend from Enterprise.
At the end of the date, did we both get what we bargained for? You tell me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment