Married But Looking.. WTF?

|

I promised myself that I would keep this post short. What that really means is that I've been working since 10AM on a Saturday non-stop and it's after 11PM.

Talk about not having a life! Sheesh!.

Anyways, I'm find myself intrigued by the somewhat new dating activity online "Married But Looking".

Granted in Europe this is as normal as...well as having a mistress that everyone knows about.

Who was the chap that recently died in Paris or was it Italy? Anyway, he made sure that his wife, his mistress and his illegitimate daughter were all sitting together at his funeral by prior arrangement.

Talk about Married But Looking...and apparently finding too!
Divorce seems to be out of the question..apparently so is sex with your spouse. I was in Hong Kong 10 years ago. I vividly remember personal ads from everything from anal beads wearing partners to threesomes.
Most ads plainly stated that the..umm "applicant" was otherwise married. Have couple in the states become so bored with each other that extra-martial relationships are the norm?
Even my beloved Sandra Tsing Loh, fell to the guises of another man and divorced - at least - she got divorced...uh - eventually.
I'd like to revisit this issue and would love feedback on your thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment